I’m usually not a resolution maker. I don’t like to set myself up for failure, which is what happens the majority of the time with resolutions. With that said, this is a new year with a new view and a new living situation so I thought I’d try it out. Most of these seem small enough to be accomplished.
Keep me accountable here, friends!
- blog frequently. Daily would be nice, but I’m not sure it’s reasonable; maybe at least 2-3 times a week. I enjoy it, but it takes a long time to get posts written, edited, proofread for publishing. And my kids take priority over me getting a post written.
- take more photos of the kids
- get the kids outside for walk and on the playground daily (if the weather permits)
- get and stay organized in the new house – Trip to IKEA on Saturday will help with this a whole ton.
- read my bible daily
- complete the Rosetta stone software course on German. Also, LOML and I are going to make an effort to only speak German around the kids in the evenings. So far my vocabulary consists of onion, pretzel, baking powder, please, thank you, potato, carrot. This will be an exciting conversation for sure!
Stay tuned. I hope I don’t have one of those it’s-Feburary-and-I’ve-broken-almost-all-my-resolutions posts coming.